1. Gently Melt Chocolate in double boiler.
2. Combine Liquid Sugar and Glucose in a pan and warm, do not simmer or boil.
3. Add to Chocolate, Stir fast and mix well.
4. Store in a zip lock bag overnight, but do not refrigerate.
5. Once the paste is completely cooled , it will feel rather hard, while still in the bag, hold it in your hands and warm it, don't put it in the microwave, just warm it with your hands, until it becomes pliable, and then you can start with the rose.
I make a bud on a dowel just like I would do a regular rose on a wire, but there is no need to let it dry. Flatten bits of paste between your fingers, and cut petals. With the tips of your fingers press the edges of the petals to make them thinner. I do 2 petals around the bud, then three, then five.
Below are some instructions off the net to do chocolate roses, these are not exactly how i do mine, but without pictures it's very hard to explain.
These methods will still work well for making them, i have not tried their recipes though.